Friday, June 1, 2012

Critter Happy Birthday (06/01/2012)

Hello!  Let's meet today's card shall we?


This is a little Happy Birthday card using my faves: Lawn Fawn's Critters in the Burbs, Quinn's ABCs, On the Mend, Harold's ABCs, and Schoolhouse Backdrops.  

I stamped the doggie, kitty and flowers on white paper, and colored them with my Copic markers (love them!).  I used versa mark ink on Quinn's ABCs  stamped on colored cardstock and used clear embossing powder and heat gunned 'em.  I fussy cut them out.  I also stamped the little kid "writing' ledger lines on white, trimmed it, and mounted it on a solid cardstock strip.  I also die cut a label, cut it in half, and stamped the rest of my sentiment with Harold's ABCs in blue on blue cardstock. 

Here is a closeup of the doggie and kitty:



I like the "stripes" on the kitty!  Way to go Copic markers!!

Simple, fun and easy :)

Thanks for stopping by, have a magical day!

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment