Monday, August 14, 2017

Sparkle N Sprinkle August 2017 Reveal {08.15.2017}


Welcome to the August 2017
Sparkle N Sprinkle New Reveal Blog Hop! 





We are now revealing our new stamp sets on the 15th of each month.  On the first of the month, a new video kit club will be revealed.


NEW STORE - NEW BLOG - NEW PRODUCT LINES! 

We are continuing to add new product lines, so be on the look out for them.  


We have four new rubber stamp sets, a new digi-only stamp set, a new digital paper pack, plus one huge digi bonus bundle being revealed this month.  

The sets are:

Digital Version: DIGI859BG
Digital Version: DIGI865LS
Digital Version: DIGI866J
Digital Version: DIGI867


DIGI3131M Christmas Spirit Fairy (digi only)

DIGI4007LS Saguaro Desert Landscape Paper Pack

DIGI867-815-3128B Four Seasons Digi Bonus Bundle (combines Autumn Berry Wreath with lots of additional colored images, sentiments, and digi papers) 


You are definitely going to want both the digi version as well as the rubber version because when you purchase the digital versions, there are lots of extras that aren't available otherwise.  These extras can include additional images, additional sentiments, digi papers (in some cases), and a cut file.


The new sets are 20% off until the 20th of the month.  Head on over to the SNS store once you've finished the Blog Hop and start shopping.

One GRAND PRIZE WINNER will be announced on the 17th of the month.  One of the Designers is our Mystery Host and the winner will be selected from comments left on her blog.  You must leave a comment on each of the Designers' blogs in order to be selected as the winner, as you never know who the Mystery Host will be.  This is checked for compliance.

The GRAND PRIZE WINNER will be announced on the SNS Facebook page and on the SNS Blog and will receive all the rubber stamp sets revealed this month.

The Blog Hop order is:
(Tip: if you have difficulty with a particular link, try clicking on the Designer's blog title to be directed to their Home page.)
Chris .... YOU are HERE!


We hope you enjoy the New Reveal Blog Hop as much as we enjoy creating new projects for it.  Be sure to visit the SNS Blog for even more inspiration.  Something new is posted most every day.



Did you know that SNS has a You-Tube Channel?  If not, then you are in for a real treat.  Subscribe today to get all the latest tips and techniques!





The Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge group is on Facebook.  

This is a closed group (just trying to keep out spammers), but we want anyone who wants to participate to join.  Click on the link and join in on the fun today! 

The Creative Challenges run from the 1st - 25th of each month.  A SNS image (either rubber or digi) is required.  If you don't have any yet - no worries - there are some freebies located on the Home page of the SNS website.  Just scroll down the page a bit to see them. 

The Creative Challenge Winner and Top Three will be posted on the last day of each month.  The winner will receive a $15 Gift Certificate to go shopping at the SNS store. 

Please review all the Challenge Rules before submitting your photo 😀.  We can't wait to see what all you create using SNS images.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


The next stop on the SNS Blog Hop is Jess. I know you will LOVE what she has in store for you - she makes amazing cards!!


Now, back to my project. I used Dream Catcher Maiden digi stamp set. I sized the pre-colored image on my computer to the size I wanted for my card. I printed out two copies of it, and then die cut out one of the images using a rectangle die. I rolled on some Nuvo Glue Pen Small tip pen adhesive, and sprinkled on some Waterfall glitter (my NEW FAVORITE! glitter) along the outer edge of the rectangle. I also glittered up more of the card ... which you can see a little further below.
I decided to add glitter to a lot of the pieces of the card. I started by rolling out more Nuvo Glue Pen Small tip pen adhesive to the beads, and sprinkled on Ocean glitter. I did this just along the edges, which allowed the actual colors of the beads to show through, with a little boost of awesomeness from the Ocean glitter. I love how these turned out!
I also fussy cut out some feathers from the 2nd image that I had printed out (so I could fussy cut out parts of it to layer onto my card base for added dimension). I adhered the feathers using dimensional tape, and then used the Nuvo Glue Pen Small tip pen adhesive to roll out adhesive onto the feathers. I sprinkled on Orchid glitter to the purple feathers, Chameleon glitter to the brown feathers, and Misty Isles to the green feathers. Here is how they looked. I think this is so pretty. This awesome Dream Catcher Maiden stamp set is gorgeous. I LOVE the colors in this image!!
When I sized this digital image, I also sized and layered one of the sentiments right on top of the dream catcher. I used a label die to cut out the sentiment from my second image. I added some dimensional adhesive to the label and layered it over the card panel. I also rolled out more Nuvo Glue Pen Small tip pen adhesive to the edges of the sentiment label die, and sprinkled more of that gorgeous Waterfall glitter.
I also just had to add some sparkle to her hair. I added more Nuvo Glue Pen Small tip pen adhesive to her hair, and sprinkled on some Surf glitter. This glitter didn't match her hair color, but I thought it was a great highlight to her hair. Plus, this glitter is really pretty, so I had to use it!
Here is another shot of the card with all the glitters and that fun sentiment label popped up. The colors on this pre-colored digital image are incredible!
Here is a shot of all the glitters as I was adding adhesive and sprinkling on the glitters. Loads of fun, and all these glitters make me so happy!

I really love this stamp set and know you will too. The digi stamps are a lot of fun and so versatile. I also look forward to seeing your creations in our new monthly Creative Challenge. Info on that is above. And, hop on over to Jess's blog to keep hopping along!

Thanks for stopping by. Have a magical day!

-Chris

Sparkle N Sprinkle compensated links are used when possible.

40 comments:

  1. How clever to fussy cut the feathers and die cut the sentiment in this way, Chris. Your card looks FABULOUS! all the special sparkly details bring out the magical, dreamy quality of your pretty card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Chris. I love all the added dimension you've given this by printing out 2 sets of the image. Lots of glittery goodness too. Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! So pretty! I love how you added the extra layer of feathers and your glitter is GORGEOUS! Who doesn't love glitter? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So especially glittery! Love this awesome design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully created Chris with all the glittery feathers and glittered image...fabulous use of all those colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That card is so pretty. The feathers are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the 3D effects on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all the glitter! Glitter Glitter Glitter. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. As I am a Glitter Goupie, I love how you used so many colors on this card! It really is cute and sparkly. You showed how much you can add to a digi stamp, which is very helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, details, details, details! Nothing was missed here. The sparkle and the pop of the feathers and other elements set this card off. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a dreamy looking creation! I just love all of the popped up dimension and beautiful sparkle on this design!! Such a pretty image and very well done here! Thanks for sharing! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is one of my favorite images from this release. You have colored it beautifully. Love the little splash of sparkle. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the cut out feathers and how the image is softly colored and the sparkle from the glitter just brings it all out. Very beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The different blue glitters are gorgeous, as is this card. It is dreamy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the feathers so much. The cut out and the glitter makes them so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love what you did with the image! I am the colorist...thank you for adding sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so gorgeous and I love how you dressed the image up with all that sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I purchased this Video Kit and can't wait to receive it. Love your techniques and I hope to apply them to my cards.

    ReplyDelete
  19. So pretty, I love the use of all the different glitters.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your card is so dreamy! It is very beautiful! I love the way you colored it and how sparkly it is.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is an awesome stamp set and your glitter really brought out the beauty of the stamp even farther. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful Dream Catcher!! Very nice colors and the added touch of glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love all the glitters on the card it really makes it shine

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lovely Dream Catcher card... lovely just totally lovely...

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous card. Love the dream catcher.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love your coordinating color choices for this very cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  27. DELIGHTFUL card!
    LOVE the image and sentiment, LOVE the pop of your feathers and touch of sparkle too!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Cute. I like your coloring and the sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love the glitter! I am a glitter fan and you definitely brought out the sparkles in this one.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Beautiful card. Your choice of glitters is wonderful. I need to look through my glitter stash and do some shopping. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love your feathers, love your glitter, love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  32. You know glitter is a girls best friend in craft world...lol. I absolutely love glitter. Your card is b-e-a-you-tiful!!! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  33. What a great stamp and you did a great job with it!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Loved the layered effect and glitter highlights! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hi Chris. This is my favorite stamp set this month and I love how you embellished the feathers!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Wow! Beautifully done! Love your card with this amazing image.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Digis are so much fun. I love that you made this image big. All this added dimensional details and glitter are so beautiful! And the scalloped edged card base makes your card even more perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Love this. That image is just so beautiful and detailed. Love your glitter highlights. Hugz

    ReplyDelete