Friday, August 25, 2017

Embossed Die Cut Mom Card (#34/52) {08.25.2017}

Hi! Today's card is a quick and fun one ... I used some NEW amazing Tonic Studios products! I cut my three colors of cardstock paper using the INCREDIBLE Tonic Studio 12" Wide Base Craft Guillotine paper trimmer. I then dry embossed and die cut them them, using my new Tonic Studio Idyllics Die & Emboss Set - Filigree Affections. Here is what the card looked like!

Here is a close up of the layered of this die and embossing folder set. Such a great set ... LOVE this combo set!

Here is a close up of the dimension and shapes of the embossing folder for the large panel (6x6) card front. So pretty!

I really like this set, and I see a lot more cards in my future using these dies and embossing folder ... Thank YOU Tonic Studios for your support!

Thanks for stopping by. Have a magical day!

-Chris

Sparkle N Sprinkle compensated links are used when possible.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Chris! Isn't that guillotine cutter the best? I've had Tonic guillotine cutters since 2005 or before. Until last year I was using a 6" x 12" Tonic cutter that had a 6" extension arm. The only reason it needed replacing was because my husband cut some laminate (wood) on it, and it had some adhesive on it, so it threw the cutting blade off about 1/16 inch. So last year, I bought the 12" platform you're talking about - I especially love the way it is gridded all the way down. I bought this die-EF set last year and have not used it yet (hanging head in shame). I love what you've done with it! Beautiful card - enjoy your Tonic products! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card and use of the Tonic products, I purchased the Tonic cutter a month or so back from SNS but haven't used it yet as I have to figure out where to set it up..lol...I need to get busy with my Tonic 'stuff' soon...you have inspired me to get busy!!
    Diane {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete