Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Secret Garden Bird {02/24/2016}

Hi, from Chris! Today's card is using Sparkle N Sprinkle's Secret Garden 773 stamp set. I stamped out the bird, sentiment, and key/flower images, and made this card. Let's say hello, shall we?
Secret Garden Bird 
After stamping the images, I colored them and covered them with some glitter to make them pop a bit more. I used the Quicky Sakura Glue Pen and adhered Rapture Blue Semi-Transparent Glitter [G1078] and Evening Glow Semi-Transparent Glitter [G1086] to the bird. I also added in some Easy Green Semi-Transparent Glitter [G1077] to the leaves.

Secret Garden Bird 
I also added in some Celestial Semi-Transparent Glitter [G1031]  to the key above the bird, and repeated the Easy Green Semi-Transparent Glitter [G1077] on the leaves.

Secret Garden Bird
After stamping out the images on white cardstock, I cut them out with a die cut. I also cut out a piece of fun foam to layer behind it to add some height. I also cut some more white cardstock with larger matching dies to add more layers. I covered the edges of the first decorative label with Versamark Ink Pad [VM-001] and heat embossed Sparkle Semi-Transparent Embossing Powder [EP107] to add some sparkle :) On the next larger label, I edged it with 540 Brushable Glue and adhered on the super fun and sparkly Sapphire Silk Sparkle N Soft [SS104]. This really made it POP! And, at the bottom layer, I used a sheet of Mirror Gold Cardstock [99570], which brought everything together.
Secret Garden Bird
Here is another angle of the layers, including the Sapphire Silk Sparkle N Soft [SS104] and Mirror Gold Cardstock [99570].
Secret Garden Bird
This card makes me so happy that spring is coming ... I can't wait! I hope you enjoyed it.

Thanks for stopping by, have a magical day!
Chris

1 comment:

  1. Spring can't come soon enough - so hopefully your card will speed things along. Cheery and bright all round. Love all the sparkly glitter additions.

    ReplyDelete