Monday, February 15, 2016

Peek A Boo Bunny {02/15/2016}

This sweet little card was my first attempt at the front and back type images that are popular right now. Let's peek at this little bunny, shall we?


I stamped out the front of the bunny from Art Impressions Bunny and Ducky Mini Set and colored him with copics. I also stamped out the bunny back and colored it too, which you will see next! I also used some retro stripe and floral paper I had in my stash, because I wanted to make it feel like grandma style wallpaper :) I fussy cut around the flowers and layered them over the wallpaper stripes for the front of the card. I also die cut a hole to make the window for the bunny to be peeking through, and framed it with another die cut.

For the inside of the card, I layered more paper from this paper pack to make it look like more wallpaper and wainscoting. I adhered the bunny back to the front, and made him looking out the window. Let's see him from the "behind"!!!

  
I also used textured solid paper to make more of a base for the floor or bottom part of the wall. 

This was a fun card to whip together, and I just love this little bunny! I will definitely be trying more of these style of stamps because they are so cute, and I love having the front and back of an image.

Thanks for stopping by, have a magical day! 

Chris

1 comment:

  1. This is super cute! I haven't seen those stamps yet. Love what you did with the papers to create the wallpaper feel. Very clever card.

    ReplyDelete