Friday, December 22, 2017

Hello! Card for Mom (#51/52) [12.22.2017]

Hi! This week's card for Mom is a simple, bright and cheery card. I wanted to just let her know I was thinking of her, so I created a card using some patterned paper, a strip of ribbon, and then a sentiment foam mounted and matted.  Here is the card.

I stamped out the hello sentiment using Alt E New's Halftone Hello Stamp Set and stamped two ink colors by placing the stamp into my Tim Holtz Stamp Positioner and stamping the upper part in orange and the lower part in red. I overlapped the inks a bit to help blend between the two colors. This is really easy to do when using this amazing stamp positioner! I also used the positioner to stamp the rest of the sentiment too, in yellow ink. Then, I swiped some Wink of Stella glitter pen over the sentiment to give it a little extra sparkle!

This came together pretty quick, and I love the bright, cheery colors! I hope Mom knows I am thinking of her.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a magical day!

-Chris

Sparkle N Sprinkle compensated links are used when possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment