Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Sparkle N Sprinkle Wishing Ewe a Wonderful Day {12.21.2016}

I know, I know, a little early for Valentine's day ... but this new Will Ewe Be Mine stamp set from Sparkle N Sprinkle is great for Valentine's Day AND as an all-around stamp set. Let's check out the card I made using this new Sparkle N Sprinkle stamp set for SNS's December release.

I stamped out the image onto white cardstock and die cut it into a circle shape. I lightly colored the sheep with Copic markers, and added some distress ink to the background for a sky. Then, I whipped out my favorite roller adhesive, the Nuvo Glue Pen Fine, and applied glue to the sheep's curls. I sprinkled on Surf glitter, and viola! I had cute sheep! I also applied Bubble Gum glitter to their eye lids. I applied glue to half of each heart, and sprinkled on Gypsy Red glitter. This made the hearts sparkle even more! I also drew along the string lines of the image with the glue pen, and applied Black Ice glitter to the string. I also applied Sonic Silver glitter to the sheeps' hooves.

I also created another die cut circle to frame the sheep circle. I measured out a scalloped die cut on cardstock, and then applied 1/2" Double sided "Tear-ific" Tape along the edges. Then, I die cut the scalloped circle and peeled off the release paper, and burnished in more Gypsy Red glitter with my finger tool. I layered this behind the sheep circle for more dimension. I also stamped out the sentiment on a piece of black cardstock, using Versamark Ink Pad, and then sprinkled on Silver Lightning embossing powder and heat set it. I trimmed it into a banner and adhered it at the base of the sheep.

Here is another photo of those cute sheet and their cute hooves! I love the red, pink, and gray together! I finished off the card with some die cut shapes. Layered it all up, and had a really fun card that can be a Valentine's Day type card, or a pick-me-up for anytime. The sentiments on this stamp set are very versatile and can fit a lot of occasions.

I know you will find many wonderful ways to use this stamp set. You will love it!

Thanks for stopping by. Have a magical day!

-Chris

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chris! Your card is absolutely darling!! It's perfectly timed as cards this cute and themes of love should be year round :) I spied your blog name on my friend Shona's blog and just had to take a peek - we love pups here! And I'm glad I stopped by - your card is amazing!! TFS! Inky hugs :)

    ReplyDelete