Friday, February 19, 2016

Pink Birthday Flip Card {02/19/2016}

Today's card is for my niece's birthday. She is horse crazy, so I just had to put a horse on it. I can't wait to show you what I made for her:

Okay, so it is actually a unicorn, not a horse ... but close enough, right?!?

I used the unicorn from Lawn Fawn's Critters Ever After stamp set, and used the matching dies to cut it out. I also used a flip card die to make the card base. I colored the unicorn with copics. I used additional dies from the flip card set to cut the label and inside card panels from patterned paper. Here is the inside of the card:

I also decorated an envelope for the card, that I made with more patterned paper I had on hand. This photo also shows the pink and gray shirt I got her for her birthday gift as well. I thought it was perfect!

I really enjoyed this card - I am partial to pink, so this was a really fun card to make! 

Thanks for stopping by, have a magical day! 

Chris

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely gift set! That little unicorn is so cute! It all coordinates well with the horsey theme!

    ReplyDelete