Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Hawaiian Birthday Shirt (12/12/2012)

Today's card is full of sunshine and fun!  Let's say ALOHA!


I used the ol' favorite Lawn Fawn stamp sets for this card ... and did some versa mark inking of a happy birthday wish sentiment from Lawn Fawn's Check This Out set for the background.  I also used the dashes from another set, and I am totally going blank on which one!  OOPS.

I cut out a Hawaiian Shirt die (on card stock covered with double-sided adhesive), and also cut out the same image in adhesive backing, and masked off areas of the shirt and used all sorts of glitter to color in the shirt.

I also decorated the inside, with Happy Birthday in Hawaiian:

Hopefully the birthday boy will enjoy this card.  And, THANKS Terri for helping me with this card :)

Thanks for stopping by, have a magical day!

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment