Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Sparkle N Sprinkle: Kaitlyn Mermaid Sparkle Card {05.24.2017}

Check out this new release from Sparkle N Sprinkle, for May. I love this stamp set! I used the Kaitlyn Mermaid digi stamp set for this card. She is so beautiful, and the digi set includes options of her colored or not colored. I chose the colored version, sized her and printed her out onto white cardstock. Here is the card. 

She was so beautiful ... but I added some extra bling and sparkle to her anyways :) I rolled on some Nuvo Glue Pen Small tip onto her hair and hair shell, and sprinkled on Blue Jewel glitter to her hair, and Tiger Orange and Daisy glitters to her hair shell. Wow! She got even more gorgeous! 

I used the Nuvo Glue Pen Small again for her chair, and sprinkled on some Raspberry Soda to her chair. I also added Tiger Orange and Daisy glitters to her dress too. Sparkles galore! 

I sparkled up the seaweed with Margarita glitter, and adhered it with the Nuvo Glue Pen Small too. You can see this gorgeous sparkle here! 

I layered up the image with die cut frames. I also die cut a patterned paper and covered it with 1-1/2" Double-sided "Tear-ific" Tape, and sprinkled on Princess Elsa Frost glitter. This glitter is translucent, and allowed the patterned paper to still show through, but with lots of depth and sparkle :) Check it out! 

And, to finish off the card, I printed out the sentiment from the digi set, and die cut around it. I added some 1-1/2" Double-sided "Tear-ific" Tape behind the sentiment and sprinkled on Black Ice glitter. Sure made this fun! I layered the sentiment at the bottom of the card. I also used some 2-1/2" Double-sided "Tear-ific" Tape and covered the edges of the background die. I pressed more Black Ice glitter through the frame to the exposed tape, and burnished it in. This made everything sparkle and pop even more! 

What a beautiful and gorgeous card! This mermaid is colored so pretty and she is just beautiful. I hope you enjoy her as much as I do! 

Thanks for stopping by. Have a magical day! 

-Chris 

Sparkle N Sprinkle compensated links are used when possible.

3 comments:

  1. Whoa! Methinks you have become the official Glitter Queenie, Miss Chris! Love all the different colors of sparkle on this darling card! Sweet and beautiful with that pretty frame die cut. I especially like the sentiment and the smaller die cut used in that way. Beautiful card! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Chris with such pretty colours and a sweet image that you have coloured so lovely and the glitter to that gives that extra sparkle.

    Hugs Babs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty indeed, you've highlighted this beauty with lots of lovely glittery effect and they look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete