Friday, May 12, 2017

Sending Happy Thoughts Mom Card (#19/52) {05.12.2017}

Here is my latest card for my Momma. This one is just a fun, floral card that sends happy thoughts. Let's check it out.

I wanted to make a card with very little stamping, but a lot of dimension and flowers. I die cut the labels using a Spellbinders die set, and added dimension with foam tape. I also used Lawn Fawn's Happy, Happy, Happy stamp set for the sentiment.

I also tried to show the contrast and height of the flowers with this shot.

I really enjoyed making this card - I don't use pre-made flowers often, and I usually don't quite know what to do with them. But, this card worked out well, and was pretty quick to pull together.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a magical day!

-Chris

Sparkle N Sprinkle compensated links are used when possible.

1 comment:

  1. GORGEOUS creation, Miss Puppy Kisses! I love the pretty colors, and the lovely shape. Please let me know how much that card costs you to mail, because they weigh next to nothing, and are very expensive to mail. And now I see that envelopes can not be thicker than 3/4" according to the new postal regulations. SHEESH! Did you use Bassill cardstock? Your paper has a love texture on it. Beautifully done, Chris! xo

    ReplyDelete