Friday, May 26, 2017

Be the Change in the World Mom Card (#21/52) {05.26.2017}

Ahhh, today's card for Mom is so pretty ... and I love the sentiment! Let's check out the card :)

I stamped the flower, using Alt E New's layering Peony Bouquet Stamp Set, using several colored inks in yellows and greens. I masked off part of the large peony and added the peony bud and leaves as well. Here is the flower close up.

Here is the sentiment I stamped. I used Taylored Expressions' Wonderful World stamp set. There are some really awesome sentiments with this set! I love them all!!

I trimmed the card panel to a smidge less than the yellow card base. I adhered the card panel onto the base, and the card was ready to go. Layering stamps are so much fun!

I hope Mom likes this card. I like how sweet and simple it is, and could easily be a one layer card if I stamped directly onto the card base.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a magical day!

-Chris

Sparkle N Sprinkle compensated links are used when possible.

2 comments:

  1. Beautifully stamped, Chris, and such lovely, delicate petals in the leaves and flowers! Your mom will thoroughly enjoy this sunshiny beauty, especially since both she and you live lives describing the sentiment so succinctly! It's a wonderful creation! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. I love that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete