Monday, July 30, 2012

Happy Birthday! (07/30/2012)

It's a birthday!


I made a card, using Lawn Fawn's Critters in the Snow, Critters in the 'Burbs and Critters in the Forest, Hats Off to YouSophie's Sentiments and stickers and a panel from the Bright Sides Collection Kit for my nephew's birthday. 

I stamped out the critters and the hat and colored them with Copic markers, then fussy cut them.  I layered most of the critters under the panel, but just had to put the cute 'lil penguin on the front of the panel with a festive party hat!  I also layered a strip of washi tape underneath the panel, and stamped sentiments on the panel too.

Before adhering everything down, I also used Sophie's Sentiments and stamped Happy Birthday in versa mark for a background.  Here is a closeup:


Happy Birthday Alex!

Thanks for stopping by, have a magical day!

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment