Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Best Wishes (07/04/2012)

Good day!  I made a cute little card, so let's meet it right away, shall we:


One of our co-workers is moving on to a new adventure, so I made a card to celebrate her next step. 

I made a small square card from kraft cardstock.  I used versa mark ink and stamped the hearts from Lawn Fawn's Belinda's Borders on the cardstock to create a water-marked image.  I cut a smaller piece of yellow cardstock, and used the twirly border, also from Belinda's Borders, and created sunburst pattern across the card panel for texture.  Here is a closeup:



I stamped the flamingo from Gnome Sweet Gnome, Copic marker colored it, and fussy cut it out.  I wanted some green at the bottom, and used Lawn Fawn's Natural Cord and dyed it with a Distress ink.  I stuck on a strip of washi tape, tied the dyed natural cord over the tape, and pop-dot adhered the flamingo and was done.  This one was fun and easy!     

Thanks for stopping by, have a magical day!
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment