Friday, July 27, 2012

Glittery Make & Take Flower (07/27/2012)

I recently attended the Puyallup Scrapbook Expo and did a few make & takes.  They were really fun, and I decided to post what I did here ... so, here is one of them - I colored and glued it together, but the design and everything else is from the great gals at Stamping Fools.  Here is the card from Stamping Fools:

This was a fun card to make.  The gals at Stamping Fools used white cardstock, laid down a sheet of adhesive, then covered it with micro fine glitter.  Then, they cut the glittered cardstock into rectangles.  They designed the make & take and had everything else pre-cut for all of us.  We layered the yellow patterned paper cardstock panel over the white card, and matted the small white panel with black cardstock.  We then used a Dazzle sticker and pulled off the "frame" of the tulip pot sticker, put it on top of the glittery cardstock, then colored in the image.  After that, we fussy cut out the glittery image, and pop-dotted it onto our rectangle.  A few spots of bling later, and the card was done. Here is an image of the glittery, copic colored image close up:


This card was fun, and it taught me that I can color OVER glitter!  I have tried it since I got back from the Expo, and I have some stuff in the works, based on this idea!

Thanks for stopping by, have a magical day!

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment