Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Merci (06/20/2012)

Today's card is a little Thank You for a person who does a lot and works hard, and I just wanted to do a little something to let her know how much I appreciate her.  Let's check out the card shall we?


I stamped Lawn Fawn's castle and unicorn from the Critters Ever After set, colored them with Copic markers and fussy cut them.  I cut out a square from white cardstock, colored it with distress ink, and created a frame by stamping one of Belinda's Borders around the edges.  I layered the cardstock square on a card base made from Lawn Fawn's Petite Paper Pack.  I stamped the sentiment from a Lawn Fawn thank you they send with each order (awesome!).

I also colored in the unicorn horn with a gel glitter pen.  It is hard to see in this photo, but here is a closeup:



This card was fun to do, and I hope it made Leslie's day, a little small token of how much she means to me and how much I appreciate her!

Thanks for stopping by, have a magical day!

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment