Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Birthday Dragon & Griffin (06/13/12)

Today's card has a dragon!  And, a griffin!  Let's say HELLO:


This card is for my nephew's 15th birthday, and I thought a fantasy theme seemed just right.  I used Lawn Fawn's Critters Ever After for the animals and the sentiments.  I also stamped the dragon and the griffin on some of Lawn Fawn's Bright Side Collection Kit patterned papers.

Here is a close up of the animals:


I stamped them on patterned paper, fussy cut them, then colored in some areas with Copic markers for additional color layers.

I grounded the animals with some colorful strips of washi tape, and did a blue/white strip across the top to mimic the sky.  Me love washi tape!

This card was fun, and it makes me think of all sorts of fairy tales and stories.  Happy Birthday Steven!

Thanks for stopping by, have a magical day!

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment