Thursday, September 10, 2015

You Are The Best! Chocolate Treat Tag (09/10/2015)

Almost everybody loves chocolate ... and I have a person in my life that really enjoys a rich, deep, dark chocolate so I am always on the lookout for speciality and unique dark chocolate for her. I found a bar recently, and made her a little gift tag. Here is what I did:

I stamped out a rose and leaves using several inks (light, medium, dark in pink and green) with Alt E New's Vintage Roses stamp set.  I love this layered stamp! It makes roses that are just to die for, and are simply gorgeous :) The sentiment is from Lawn Fawn's Just My Type Too (unfortunately, a retired set, but it is still available, on sale, at Lawn Fawn's online store). I cut out the cardstock and background patterned paper with Lawn Fawn's new Scalloped Rectangle Stackables dies. I wrapped a coordinating strip of washi tape from my stash around the bar to make a ribbon wrap, and called it good! Simple, easy, fun!


Here is another closeup of the rose & leaf stamped out. Alt E New's Vintage Roses stamp set might appear intimidating at first, but it is really easy to use, and makes beautiful flowers very easily!

I hope my friend enjoyed her little bit of chocolate.

Thanks for stopping by, have a magical day! 

Chris

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous gift tag and such a thoughtful gift. I know you friend will love both the chocolate and the tag.

    ReplyDelete