Monday, February 12, 2018

Sending Hugs Magic Slider Card [02.12.2018]

Today's card is a Magic Slider using a Lawn Fawn Die, some flowers from Alt E New, and Sparkle N Sprinkle embossing powders. Let's check it out. This photo below is fully "opened" so you can see all the color.

Supply List:
Lawn Fawn Magic Color Slider
Alt E New Beautiful Day stamp set
Sparkle N Sprinkle Clear Detail embossing powder
Sparkle N Sprinkle Gold Coast embossing powder
Sparkle N Sprinkle Clear Embossable Acetate
Versafine Black Onyx Ink
Versamark Ink
Tonic Tangerine machine


I die cut out the Magic Slider components with my Tonic Tangerine die cutting machine. I positioned some Clear Embossable Acetate from Sparkle N Sprinkle in my Tonic Tim Holtz Stamp Platform and stamped the outline image of the Alt E New Beautiful Day flower in Versafine Black Onyx ink. I stamped it and then sprinkled on Sparkle N Sprinkle's Clear Detail embossing powder, and heat set it. This created the top image that looks like it isn't colored when the slider is fully engaged (shut). In this photo, it is slid half-way open. I stamped the sentiment (I think a Lawn Fawn sentiment, but I can't remember!) with Versamark Ink and then sprinkled on Sparkle N Sprinkle's Gold Coast embossing powder and heat set it.


And here is how it looks fully closed, when all you see is the black image over white cardstock. But, ya pull the tab and the slider slides open and reveals the awesome colored image below! So cool!

Magic Slider cards are really cool! I love how the image is revealed. So much fun. I hope you enjoyed it too!

Thanks for stopping by. Have a magical day!

-Chris

Sparkle N Sprinkle compensated links are used when possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment