Friday, February 2, 2018

Happy Birthday Roses [02.02.2018]

Today's card is a birthday card for a dear friend of mine. This sentiment was just perfect I used Alt E New's Best Buds and Budding Thanks stamp sets. Here is the card.

Supply List:
Alt E New Best Buds Stamp & Budding Thanks Stamp & Die Bundle
Sparkle N Sprinkle Gold Coast embossing powder
Anti Static Bag
Versamark ink
Tonic Tangerine machine
Gina K Designs Inks
Gold metallic water colors

I used the AltENew stamps and several shades of Gina K Designs inks to stamp out each flower. I lined up the stamps in my Tim Holtz Stamp Platform and stamped each one. I masked off the flower and stamped another one next to it. I did this along the bottom right and top left of my card panel that I had die cut using my Tonic Tangerine machine (all's I can say about it, is it is awesome!). While the flowers were masked, I stamped the leaves too, and then finished up all the images with their outline stamp to give a little extra pop. I squeezed on some Nuvo Morning Dew Crystal Drops to the flowers and leaves to give some actual morning dew drops to the flowers! Boom!


I used one of the sentiments from the stamp set, and treated my card panel with my Anti Static Bag. I lined up the sentiment with my Tim Holtz Stamp Platform, and then inked up my stamp with Versamark ink. I stamped the sentiment and then sprinkled on Sparkle N Sprinkle's Gold Coast embossing powder and heat set it. This color is so dreamy and my favorite shade of gold embossing powder! Then, I added some gold splatter! I wet my gold metallic water color medium, and then flicked splatters across the card. I also swiped some gold along the edge of the card panel and then framed it in a black frame which was also die cut.

I really hope my friend enjoyed her birthday card. I love pink, and I love flowers, and this Alt E New stamp set is the perfect choice for several gorgeous layering flowers!

Thanks for stopping by. Have a magical day!

-Chris

Sparkle N Sprinkle compensated links are used when possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment