Friday, November 3, 2017

Cherry Blossom & Bird Foil Mom Card (#44/52) {11.03.2017}

Hi! This week's card for Mom is highlighting Cherry Blossoms ... which I think you know are my favorite flowers. But this time, the blossoms are FOILED! Let's check out the card.

I used a stencil that had this image on it (bird and cherry blossoms). I layered it over a glittery blue cardstock panel. I spread on some ThermoWeb Transfer Gel and then removed (and cleaned) my stencil. I let it dry for several hours (or maybe even overnight), then added pink foil over all the branches and blossoms, and cut out a small piece of blue foil and layered it over the bird. I ran this through my laminator which adhered the foil to the dried transfer gel. Then, I framed the panel with black cardstock, and then layered this up on a card base. Card was done!

This was a fun card and I love foiling ... I hope Mom likes it.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a magical day!

-Chris

Sparkle N Sprinkle compensated links are used when possible.

1 comment:

  1. The hubby got me some 'foiling' things for Christmas last year and I haven't even tried it yet (no time)...lol...but NOW after seeing your awesome card I really want to try it!!

    ReplyDelete