Thursday, November 23, 2017

Cards 4 Galz Cupcake Card {11.23.2017}

Hi! Here is my current Cardz 4 Galz card for our Cupcake Challenge.

I stamped out the Happy Birthday sentiment from Taylored Expressions' Bubble Greetings stamp set in Versafine Black Onyx ink on white cardstock and then sprinkled on Clear Detail embossing powder. I also stamped it again on patterned paper and embossed it with Clear Detail embossing powder too. I fussy cut the "happy" out and layered it over the original image. I die cut out the card panel with Tonic Die Layering Basic Die Set Sunray Venus die and cut the next larger size out of pink cardstock to mat the image. Here is the closeup of the Happy part of the sentiment.

I also stamped out several cupcakes using Lawn Fawn's (unfortunately, retired) Bake Me a Cake stamp set. I stamped them in colors that match the patterned paper. I love this stamp set, and will keep using it!!!

This card is bright and cheery, and these cupcakes make me happy! This will be going to my niece who loves bright colors.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a magical day!

-Chris

Sparkle N Sprinkle compensated links are used when possible.

2 comments:

  1. Love the adorable BIG cupcakes, Miss Chris! Your "happy" looks just like the sprinkles usually found on these delicacies. Love the stamps! Happy Thanksgiving, Chris! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so pretty and I love the colors and the 'happy' is fabulous as are those fun fun cupcakes!!

    ReplyDelete