Monday, March 13, 2017

Thank You Tag {03.13.2017)

Today's post is something that is easy and fun to make. I made a Thank You tag for a thank you gift that I gave a friend. Here is the tag.

I pulled out a tag die from my stash, and die cut out two tags from patterned paper. I die cut one of them with Memory Box's Thank You die (which unfortunately I think has been retired). I layered the two together, and added a die cut flourish. I also added a few blingly blue rhinestones.

This was quick but it sure helped decorate up the gift and made my friend happy. I love making little gifties, cards, and whatnots for people and I try to say thank you as often as I can!

Thanks for stopping by. Have a magical day!

-Chris

Sparkle N Sprinkle compensated links are used when possible.

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty tag Chris!! I love making tags and try to make all my ones for Christmas (like I said I try, it doesn't happen..lol)!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love LOVE this die, Chris! And the papers you've chosen are just so happy and perky! Very pretty! xo

    ReplyDelete