Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Sparkle N Sprinkle Irish Blessings Card {03.15.2017]

Hi! Today's card is another new March release stamp set from Sparkle N Sprinkle. This stamp set is the really fun and lucky Irish Blessings - St. Patrick's Day stamp set. Let's check it out.

I created some roses from a die cut in my stash, and brushed on some Brushable Glue and sprinkled on some Celestial glitter. I also die cut some leaves and brushed on some Brushable Glue to the edges and sprinkled on some Luau Green glitter for those too. These flowers were really fun and surrounded my sentiment and image really well, which we will see next.

I treated my cardstock with the Anti Static Bag, and stamped the good luck sentiment in Versamark Ink, and sprinkled on Gold Detail embossing powder, and heat set it. The font on this sentiment makes me swoon. I think it is absolutely gorgeous!

I also stamped out the horseshoe image. This is such a great image and I think it is really lucky! Like above, I treated my cardstock with the Anti Static Bag, and stamped the horseshoe image in Versamark Ink, and sprinkled on Gold Detail embossing powder, and heat set it. This image is really fun and I love the detail of the horseshoes, ribbon, and shamrocks.

I used rectangle die cuts to cut out the card panel and the sentiment/image panel. I die cut coordinating scalloped rectangles to provide a frame for the recentangles. I treated the scalloped layers with the Anti Static Bag, and swiped the scalloped edges with Versamark Ink, and sprinkled on Gold Detail embossing powder, and heat set it. I did a second layer to make sure the gold embossing was deep and provided full coverage. I also stamped the small clover from the stamp set in green ink to provide texture and color to the background of the card panel. Here is a close up of the gold embossed edges and clover stamped background!

I think this is a really fun stamp set and it is lucky! Give it a try - I can't wait to see what you create with it.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a magical day!

-Chris

Sparkle N Sprinkle compensated links are used when possible.

2 comments:

  1. Beautifully created Chris!! Love the pretty shamrock background and of course your gorgeous Roses...another masterpiece!! I was thinking these stamps would make a good graduation card too...I might have to that a whirl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love LOVE everything about your card, Chris! The custom background, the black drama with EP, those incredible flowers! BEAUTIFUL CREATION! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete