Friday, October 28, 2016

Harry Potter Card {10.28.2016}

Hi! Today's card is for a good friend of mine who loves everything Harry Potter! Let's check it out.
I used several Lawn Fawn stamp sets. I used Winter Owl for the owl, Critters Ever After for the griffon, and Making Frosty Friends for the broom. I also used Lawn Fawn die cuts. I cut the card panel with Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables, and the hill from Stitched Hillside Borders. I also die cut clouds using the Puffy Cloud Borders. To make the background, I used distress ink and blended over the tops of the clouds, and kept moving my masks up to the top of the card. This made a really fun and easy background. 

I stamped out the images and colored them with Copic markers. Here is a close up of the griffon. After I colored him, I fussy cut him out and added some Wink of Stella to his mane and wings for extra sparkle!
 
I also stamped out the owl and colored it with Copic markers too, then fussy cut it out. I also stamped, colored, and fussy cut several brooms. Here is the owl, with some Wink of Stella eyes too.
I also made a little gift card holder and decorated it, using the Small Stitched Envelope die. I also did the sentiment as an inlaid die cut. And, tossed on one more broom to connect it to the theme of the card. Here is what I made.
I hope my friend likes this card and little giftie.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a magical day!

-Chris

1 comment: