Friday, December 14, 2012

Happy Birthday Foxy (12/14/2012)

Birthdays and Foxes do go together :)


A good friend had a birthday, and I just had to make her a PURPLE birthday card with a Fox on it :0  I scraplifted this idea from a Lawn Fawn blog post.  I cut out the frame and label shapes with Spellbinders Labels 18 and my Cuttlebug.  Then, I stamped out the fox and tree limb from Lawn Fawn's Critters in the Forest,  and the hat from Hats Off to You, copic colored and fussy cut them.

I colored the background with Distress Inks and then stamped out the star from Critters Ever After.  I layered everything up, stamped a sentiment from Hats Off to You and used white heat embossing powder to make the sentiment POP.

I also put another sentiment inside the card, from Critters Ever After:

And, I also added some Martha Stewart glitter glue and Stickles to the front to add some sparkle:

I hope the Birthday Girl likes her foxy card!!  It was really fun to make :)

Thanks for stopping by, have a magical day!

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment