Monday, May 14, 2012

Felt Thanks! (05/14/2012)

What a fabulous day! And, a fabulous day needs a fun card, right?  So, let's meet our little card:


I made a Thank You card, using my favorite: Lawn Fawn's Quinns ABCs, and Blissful Botanicals.  I also used a Spellbinders die cut, cut out the label, and then textured it with my trusty Cuttlebug and folder.  I made a sweet little felt flower (see my 05/07/2012 post, or click HERE) for directions on how to make the felt flower.

I stamped out the sentiment with Quinns ABCs on patterned paper and embossed them in white, and fussy cut them.  I also stamped out some leaves from Blissful Botanicals, and fussy cut them out too.  Inked the edges, added in a little patterned paper and a strip o' ribbon from my stash for fun, and had a simple Thanks card. 

I love this card ... and think I need to make some more :)

Thanks for stopping by, have a magical day!


Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment