Friday, May 18, 2012

Classic Happy Birthday (05/18/2012)

Today's card is a black & white Happy Birthday card.  Let's check it out!



I wanted a classic, clean line, and I really like black & white together ... this has a lot of b/w patterned paper, and some silvery paper too.  I used strips of rhinestones to add a little extra pop too!  Can't go wrong with lots of rhinestones!

I also used a border punch to make a fancy pants border on the silver paper.

I didn't have quite the right Happy Birthday sentiment stamp, so I printed out the sentiment with my printer, but I can't remember what font I used (sorry!).  I "reverse" printed it - I made a text box in black, and changed the font color to white.  This allowed the sentiment to appear white on a solid black background to give it extra pop!!

I really like this card, and I hope it inspires you too :)

Thanks for stopping by, have a magical day!

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment