Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Welcome Dave (03/21/2012)

What a happy day ... and we need a happy project, which isn't really a card - but it has all the elements (patterned paper, stamps, ink, adhesives oh my!). 

I made some brownies to welcome a new team member to one of my projects at work, and wanted to jazz up the plate o' brownies ... so I pulled out my favorite Quinns ABCs from Lawn Fawn, and started stampin' and embossin' and cuttin' and made this for him:


I stamped the letters on patterned paper, heat embossed them in black, then fussy cut out the letters.  Then, I adhered each letter to a toothpick and them stuck the toothpicks into the brownies.  Simple, fun and festive!

Dave said the brownies were good, and I sure had fun making them and the sentiment :)

Thanks for stopping by, have a magical day!

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment