Sunday, October 14, 2018

Outhouse Birthday Card

Today's card is an OUTHOUSE! (Tee hee!) I used several Lawn Fawn products, and will be adding this to the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #38, Awesome Autumn. Let's check it out!

Supply List:
Lawn Fawn Reveal Wheel Sentiments stamp set
Lawn Fawn Stitched Leaves dies
Lawn Fawn Grassy Border die
Lawn Fawn Stitched Woodgrain Backdrop die
Lawn Fawn Happy Happy Happy stamp set
Lawn Fawn Big Scripty Words stamp set
Sparkle N Sprinkle Black Magic embossing powder
Sparkle N Sprinkle Clear Detail embossing powder
Anti Static Bag
Versafine Onyx Black ink
Versamark ink
Tonic Tangerine machine 



I created the crescent moon by die cutting a circle from cardstock, then used the same circle die again to cut away most of the circle, to leave the crescent. I dredged the moon in Versamark ink, and then sprinkled on Black Magic embossing powder from Sparkle N Sprinkle and heat set it.

I used my Tim Holtz Stamp Platform and stamped out the Happy Birthday sentiment from Lawn Fawn's Reveal Wheel Sentiments stamp set, with Versafine Black Onyx ink. I sprinkled on Sparkle N Sprinkle's Clear Detail embossing powder and heat set it. I trimmed it and distress inked the edges. I punched two holes and strung on some Lawn Fawn trimmings.

I also used my Tonic Tangerine to die cut Lawn Fawn's Grassy Border, and Lawn Fawn's Stitched Leaves. I distress inked the leaves. I also ran a rectangle of paper through the Tangerine with Lawn Fawn's Stitched Woodgrain Backdrop die to give the door frame a bit of texture. I swiped it with distress ink too for more dimension. I also ran another rectangle of cardstock through a woodgrain embossing folder I had in my stash.

And, here is in the inside. I stamped out the "happy" from Lawn Fawn's Happy Happy Happy stamp set, and the "birthday" from Lawn Fawn's Big Scripty Words stamp set.

This card is for my father-in-law ... and the theme is an inside joke for the family, so I think he will really like it!

Thanks for stopping by. Have a magical day!

-Chris

Sparkle N Sprinkle compensated links are used when possible.
This blog post first appeared on Sparkle N Sprinkle's blog.

1 comment:

  1. How fun is this. Love the texture on the card. You really hit the mark on the theme. Thanks for sharing your project with us at Lawn Fawnatics!!!

    ReplyDelete