Sunday, December 10, 2017

Shadow Box {12.11.2017}

My friend is moving into a new apartment, so I made a Welcome to Your New Apartment shadow box card, with some emboss resist (so I can enter it into the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge: Emboss Resist). Here is the card.

I created the shadow box using the Shadow Box Card die. I stamped the gnome and mushroom house using Lawn Fawn's Gnome Sweet Gnome stamp set. I colored them with copic markers. I also stamped out the mail box from Lawn Fawn's Just For You, colored it with copic markers, and then die cut it with the matching dies on my Tangerine die cutting machine (which I LOOOOOVE!). I also stamped out some kitchen type utensils from the Just For You stamp set with Versamark Ink on the shadow box, sprinkled on White Detail embossing powder from Sparkle N Sprinkle, and heat set it. Then, I ink blended it up with distress inks. I adhered it all together, and the box was done! Here is a photo of one of the edges and more emboss resist!!

I hope my friend enjoys this little apartment warming gift. This card is also entered into the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge: Emboss Resist.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a magical day!

-Chris

Sparkle N Sprinkle compensated links are used when possible.

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh - that gnome is adorable!!!! LOVE it!!! your friend is going to love it too!! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wicked creative!! i bet your friend will LOVE it :) Thank you for playing along with us in the Lawn Fawnatics challenge!

    ReplyDelete