Sunday, October 22, 2017

Mom Shell Card (#42/52) {10.20.2017}

Hi! Today's card for Mommy is pretty simple. I used some patterned paper I have had in my stash for a while. I love the beach and shells, and bought this paper a while ago but have never used it. But, I saw it when I was digging through my stash to create a card for Mom, and I figured I could whip out a card for Momma using this gorgeous paper! So, here it is.

I trimmed this patterned paper using my Tonic Studios 12" Wide Base Craft Guillotine paper, and adhered it to the front of a blue cardstock base. I also cut a square of the patterned paper out, matted it with black cardstock, and mounted it on foam tape and adhered it to the front of the card panel. Then, I squeezed on some Honey Gold Nuvo Crystal Drops and added some dots of white gel pen around the edges.



A nice simple card that is nautical, beachy, and full of shells and blues and greens of the sea. I love it! I know Mom will enjoy it too.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a magical day!

-Chris

Sparkle N Sprinkle compensated links are used when possible.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card...and makes me want summer back!! I am sure it will brighten up her day..so fun that you do this every week!!

    ReplyDelete