Friday, July 21, 2017

Miss You Step Card for Mom (#29/52) {07.21.2017}

Today's card is a sweet, easy little step card for my Mommy. And, it does not have ANY stamping on it! Only die cuts! What?!? I die cut out a step card from brown cardstock, then used a retired Lawn Fawn paper pack (Sweater Weather, I think). I die cut out the hearts and other stuff from coordinating in that paper pack. Here is the card.

Here is a close up of the Miss You sentiment. I love this concept to have the die cut and a shadow die cut as well. It makes it even more fun! And, I took this photo against one of the hibiscus flowers blooming in my hibiscus hedge!!

Here is another close up of one of the heart sections I did. I layered the three sizes of the heart together for the largest heart, and layered the other sizes too. I did a little ink blending on the edges for more oomph!

My Mommy visited recently, and after she left to return home (2,500 miles away...), I missed her so much. I of course miss seeing her every day, but it is always so sad to say goodbye when we part after a visit. I know she will like this, because this lets her know how much I miss her!

Thanks for stopping by. Have a magical day!

-Chris

Sparkle N Sprinkle compensated links are used when possible.

4 comments:

  1. Very cute card Chris! So bright and cheery. Your Mom will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic step card, Chris, with the prettiest colors in your hearts - especially those retro flowers! Great creation! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! Love the colors and I know your mom loved it too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute and fun step card..I love step cards and love the details in yours!!

    ReplyDelete