Friday, February 3, 2017

Hello and Sparkly Roses card for Mom [#05/52] {02.03.2017}

Hello! Hi! How's it going? Tee hee. This is this week's card to Mommy, saying HELLO! Let's check it out.

This card was so much fun to make. I love bright colors, hence the rainbow flowers and leaves. I also wanted to make a white on white card, so this worked out really well. I used a lot of dies and layered everything up. I used oval dies, flourish dies, and background dies, along with embossing folders for texture. I die cut the sentiment using Lawn Fawn's Louie's ABCs, on cardstock that I had previously printed a solid covering of black toner ink, so I could foil the letters. I foiled them with a rainbow foil, and mounted them on foam for added dimension. Here is the sentiment up close.

I also scraplifted from myself! Check out this blog post, for a card I made for Sparkle N Sprinkle. I made these flowers the same way as the linked blog post, using the same products. For the red rose, I added Sparkle N Sprinkle's Gypsy Red glitter. For the orange rose, I used Sparkle N Sprinkle's Autumn Medley glitter.

The yellow rose has Sparkle N Sprinkle's Evening Glow glitter, and the blue has Sparkle N Sprinkle's Princess Anna Royal glitter.

And the purple was Sparkle N Sprinkle's Tyrian glitter.

I also stamped a sentiment on the inside of the card, over some patterned paper. She seriously IS the best mom ever!

I know my Mom enjoyed this card. She called me right after opening the mail. She LOVES It! I am so glad it made it to her safe and sound.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a magical day!

-Chris

Sparkle N Sprinkle compensated links are used when possible.

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Chris! Love all the die layers and your flowers are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. soooooo GORGEOUS! Love that amazing die cut in the background, and your w/w backdrop for the brightly colored flowers and sentiment! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card and a great daughter you are....wow, love the design and all those gorgeous flowers you created!!

    ReplyDelete