Monday, November 28, 2016

Ballooney Birthday! [11.28.2016]

Hi! Today's card is a birthday card I made for a good friend. Let's say howdy!


I used Lawn Fawn's Party Animal stamp set, and stamped out the balloons and overlapped them. I added some Wink of Stella to the balloons, then covered with Glossy Accents. They were really sparkly!

I also stamped out the fox. I colored him with Copic markers, and stamped out the party hat and present from the set too. I die cut them out using Lawn Fawn's Party Animal Lawn Cuts die cuts. I also covered the hat and present with Glossy Accents to make it have some dimension and give it some shine. Once I had the images stamped and colored, I masked them off with postit note paper, and splattered some ink to the card front too to give it more of a festive feel!

I also stamped some images to the inside. I stamped the confetti and the happy birthday sentiment.

Fun, easy, cute birthday card. I hope my friend likes it.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a magical day!

-Chris

1 comment: