Friday, June 19, 2015

Hi There Treat Container (06/19/2015)

Today's "card" isn't really a card, but it does have a mini card as part of the container! Let's check it out, shall we?


I used Lawn Fawn's new Milk Carton die cut with some patterned paper for the actual milk carton goodie container.

I also used Lawn Fawn's Stitched Party Banners circle die to die cut out the circle base for the gift tag/card. I then cut out some patterned paper strips for grass, using the Stitched Hillside Borders. I cut two pieces, and then recut them with the Stitched Party Banners and layered them with foam tape to make the ground. 
I stamped out Lawn Fawns bunny from the Hello Baby stamp set, and embossed it with Sparkle N Sprinkle's Pink Lady Embossing Powder (EP337), and die cut it with the matching coordinating dies. I also used Versamark ink to stamp the "Hi there" sentiment from Lawn Fawn's Chit Chat and heat embossed it with Sparkle N Sprinke's White Detail Embossing Powder (EP298). I die cut it out with coordinating dies. Finally, I blended some Distress Ink over the paper. The white embossing powder resisted the ink, and the white over the sentiment stayed white. Pretty cool, eh?!


I put some dark chocolate covered macadamia nuts in the milk carton, and tied it up with some gold and silver Lawn Trimmings.  

Such a sweet little giftie. Fun to make and fun to leave on a friend's desk :)

Thanks for stopping by, have a magical day! 

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment