Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Happy bEARTHday Card (04/22/2015)

Happy Earth Day! 

One of my dear friend's birthday is on Earth Day. so, I had to make her a bEARTHday card to help her celebrate :) Thus, I made this:
I used Lawn Fawn's Quinn's ABCs stamps to stamp out the letters on patterned paper. I sponged some blue and green distress ink on paper, then heat embossed the "earth" letters with white embossing powder to make it look like our wonderful planet from afar. 

I layered the sentiment over patterned paper cut with a spellbinders die. I matted it with black paper, and also cut some rectangles and matted those too for the background.

I also stamped a few of the same flower from Lawn Fawn's Judy''s Blooms and fussy cut those and layered them up, and gave the dimensional flower with a sweet little pearl.

Overall, a fun and bright card to help celebrate a bEARTHday!

Thanks for stopping by, have a magical day!
 
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment