Monday, March 9, 2015

Hello Card (03/09/2015)

Sometimes you just need a quick HELLO card. This one came together pretty quickly, and it was so much fun! I got to use all sorts of glitter, and two tape sizes. Let's say HELLO to the HELLO card shall we?


 I used the 1/4" Tear-ific Tape and 1/8" Tear-ific Tape from Sparkle N Sprinkle. I used Sparkle N Sprinkle's *incredible* Luau Green and Purple Rain Velvet Glitters, which are microfine. To prep for the glitter, I adhered strips of the Tear-ific tape, in either of the two widths in a repeating pattern. Then, I glittered up a storm in rainbow-ish colors. I used some other glitters to complete the rainbow, one strip of color at a time.

After I finished the glitter, I stamped the sentiment using Alt E New's Halftone Hello stamp along the diagonal above the glittery rainbow. Afterwards, I added a black piece of card stock to frame the front panel, and mounted the panel onto a white card stock base.

All in all, a fun and colorful card, with LOTS of glitter! Here's hoping it makes somebody's day when they receive it :)

Thanks for stopping by, have a magical day!

Chris

1 comment: