Monday, July 15, 2019

Bunny Birthday Card

I made this bunny Happy Birthday card for my friend. I colored some white cardstock with blue Distress Oxide ink, and then stamped the bunny over it using Versafine Black Onyx ink. I colored the bunny with Prismacolor pencils. Here is the card.

Supply List:
Pink Ink Designs Hare Stamp
Lawn Fawn Happy Happy Happy stamp set
Lawn Fawn Happy Happy Happy die
Lawn Fawn Everyday Sentiment Banners die
Versafine Black Onyx ink
Alt E New Halftone Happy stamp set
Distress Oxide inks
Glossy Accents
Prismacolor Pencils
IO Bunny stamp
Bossy Joscie Crafty Goods Handcrafted By personalized stamp


I created the background by distressing blue Distress Oxide Ink onto cardstock, and then stamped floral and butterflies images using the same blue Distress Oxide Ink as well. After matting the squares with black ink, I layered the two squares together and put them onto a card panel. I also stamped out and die cut the Happy and Birthday sentiments from Lawn Fawn's Happy Happy Happy stamp set. I highlighted some of the bunny's face with Glossy Accents and stickles.

I used Alt E New's Halftone Happy stamp set to stamp out the sentiment for the inside. Here is a photo of what the inside looked like.

Happy Birthday Melisa! I hope you enjoy the card and your gift!

Thanks for stopping by. Have a magical day!

-Chris

3 comments: