Saturday, December 31, 2016

Sparkle N Sprinkle January Reveal {01.01.2017}


Welcome to Sparkle N Sprinkle's 
January 1, 2017 New Reveal Blog Hop!


We're starting the New Year off with a BANG! We have a huge reveal to share with you - our largest ever!

 There are TEN new stamp sets (one is a digi-only set) being released this month!  These new sets are 20% off until January 3, 2017.  So once you finish the blog hop, head on over to the store and start shopping.  

The sets are:


Right Beside You 812  (digi version DIGI812)
Milton Friendly Giraffe 817  (digi version DIGI817)
Cattleya Orchid Friendship 818  (digi version DIGI818)

Easter Chicky 820  (digi version DIGI820)
Party #1 821  (digi version DIGI821)
Party #2 822  (digi version DIGI822)
Eggs-traordinary Kindness 825  (digi version DIGI825)

Emily Showers of Love 831   (digi version DIGI831)


On Jan 3rd, ONE GRAND PRIZE WINNER will be selected from the comments left on the Designers' blogs listed below. Please leave a comment with each Designer in order to be eligible for the Grand Prize.  

You never know who the Mystery Designer will be that has the winning comment.


The Grand Prize Winner, which will be announced on the SNS Facebook page and on the SNS Blog, will receive ALL of the new stamp sets released this month (or the digi versions, if preferred).


The Blog Hop order this month is:


Jess
Diane
Chris This is me!!!
Eret
Donna
Anne
Belinda
Shona

(*Tip: if you have difficulty with a particular link, try clicking on the Designer's blog title to send you to their Home page.)




We hope you enjoy the New Reveal Blog Hop as much as we do.  Thanks for joining us and remember to comment on each of the Designers' blogs to be eligible for the Grand Prize.  
 

Wonder who the Mystery Host will be this month????





The
also begins today.  There are lots of prizes and recognition badges.  Come check out how you can become a SNS Featured Artist as well.  The theme is always Anything Goes using Loose Glitter, Embossing Powder, and/or Flock.






Have you checked out the SNS YouTube Channel featuring Demo Donna?  If not, then you are in for a real treat.  Subscribe today to get all the latest Demo Donna tips and techniques!







And now, back to my project. I used the new Emily Showers of Love stamp set (squeal! so gorgeous, so cute, so sweet, so wonderful!). Here is my card.


I stamped out Emily and colored her with markers. I wanted to give her some extra sparkle. I pulled out my Nuvo Glue Pen Fine and rolled out adhesive in specific spots. I added Luau Green glitter to her eyes, Orchid Rose glitter to the dropping hearts, and Cloud Nine glitter to the heart rain drops. I also added some Olaf White glitter to her dress.

I stamped out the sentiment, using Versamark Ink Pad, sprinkled on White Detail embossing powder, and heat set it. I die cut it out into a rectangle, and then rolled on some Nuvo Glue Pen Fine along the edge and sprinkled on Princess Anna Fuschia glitter.

I used some patterned papers for this card. One of the papers had sweet little butterflies. I fussy cut them out, coated them with Versamark Ink and then covered them with Sparkle embossing powder. I heat set them, and shaped them to give their wings a little dimension. I also framed the main image by adhering a strip of 1/8" Double sided "Tear-ific" Tape along the edge of cardstock, removed the release paper, and burnished in Pretty Princess glitter with my finger tool. I layered this behind my image and it gave it a nice border and some more sparkle. Always what I am going for!

I also decorated up the patterned paper in the background. I again used my Nuvo Glue Pen Fine and sprinkled on more Cloud Nine glitter.This is pretty subtle and kinda hard to see in this photo, but it is more sparkly in real life.

Here is another photo of Emily and all her glittery goodness. I love this stamp set and swoon whenever I see her. She has a very versatile set of sentiments, and this set can be used for multiple occasions. I know you will love it!

Keep the blog hop going! Your next stop will be Eret. She will have an amazing project for you to see. Make sure you comment below, and on all the stops on the hop, to be eligible to win the stamp sets.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a magical day!

-Chris

22 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and I love how you've accented the patterned paper with glitter. What a cool idea to add glitter to her eyes too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOoo pretty! I just love your added hints of glitter and the paper you used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty colors and papers and I like all the sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card. I love how the glitter accents really make the card stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Being! Never would have thought to use glitter on her eyes. Will have to try.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute great job thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic sentiment. Love her glittery green eyes. Beautiful card. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card, I just LOVE that stamp and how you have 'glittered' her up...beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so clever with that glitter in her eyes, Chris! I love that they look sparkly and happy. If I had tried that, my fumble fingers would have gotten outside the lines and made her look like she was on a buzz or something! LOL too cute! I love that you chose the Friendship sentiment! She is adorable. I REALLY AM IN LOVE WITH the way you have used the patterned paper, dimensionalizing it with that one particular rose - it's a wonderful design, my friend! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute card Chris. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this set, and the way you used glitter to accent different parts of the card. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The cabbage roses are wonderful.
    Love all of the glitter.
    The little girl really fits with
    the sentiment.
    thanks for sharing
    Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card is so beautifully done and I love the colors of it and all the glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Now this is a PRETTY card. The card layout, the paper choices, the coloring and the glitter - all done so well. Even her eyes have sparkle. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  15. DELIGHTFUL card!
    LOVE the image and sentiment, LOVE your colouring, colour combo and sparkle too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy New Year Chris!
    This is my favorite stamp set on January Reveal. Love this cute little girl. You made it even prettier with her sparkling green eyes. Really stunning card!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This stamp is so sweet and your card is gorgeous! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. These new stamps are all just awesome! I love what you've designed with this precious girl! The sparkle elements are perfect ... even the sparkle in her eyes! LOL Great job and awesome inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very pretty. I love the colors your chose. That is a sweet sentiment. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a darling card and those eyes are fabulous! Happy New Year! Donna T.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful card. Showing that little girl off perfectly. Love the fun, glittery details.

    ReplyDelete