Monday, November 5, 2012

Halloween Treat Boxes (11/05/2012)

Halloween is so much fun - I had to share another Halloween creation I made:

I made mini treat boxes and filled them with candy!  I won some Teresa Collins Halloween supplies blog candy from commenting on Paper Crafts Magazine blog.  This set had great double-sided paper, fibers, brads, and ribbon.  I used all these things to create these boxes, filled them with candy and distributed them at a party!

I cut the treat boxes and leaves at Stampadoodle, a local mom & pop paper crafting store.  I used Lawn Fawn's Happy Everything to stamp out the sentiment on each leaf.  I assembled the boxes and added stickers and brads from the paper collection set, and tied up the boxes with the twine and ribbons from the paper set and of course some Lawn Fawn Single Natural Cord lawn trimmings hemp cord. 

Shoved some candy inside each box, tied them up tight, and I was done.  So much fun!

Thanks for stopping by, have a magical day!

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment